Meet On-Time Delivery Commitments with Collaborative Analytics
If you’re like many manufacturers and supply chain leaders, you have more data than you know what to do with. Your new dashboards and BI tools may give you better visibility, but you still lack the ability to engage your team in prioritizing the top actions to improve operational performance. Does your supply chain team have the tools to identify and execute on opportunities that will improve on-time delivery and drive profitability?
In this special edition webinar, LeanDNA’s CEO, Richard Lebovitz, discusses how supply chain transformation is driven by people, not analytics alone. Collaborative analytics brings people and data together, allowing teams to work together to solve common challenges and drive improvement.
Join the conversation and learn how Collaborative Analytics:
- Connects teams, suppliers, managers, and executives across all sites in the organization
- Reduces inventory by an avg. of 13.5% in the first year
- Serves as a single source of truth with standardized data models and language
- Improves on-time delivery performance into the 90th percentile or above
- Creates a culture of accountability with visibility and action tracking